For Immediate Release
December 8 , 2016
LONDON, Ontario – The annual President’s Award program at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) proudly recognizes and celebrates the remarkable staff, physicians and volunteers who dedicate themselves every day to improving the lives of our patients, our hospital, and our community.
Who: Murray Glendining, President and CEO, LHSC; and the seven 2016 President’s Award recipients for:
- Community Service – Linda Kuska – Dragon Boat Festival and Rowbust Dragon Boat team president
- Living Our Core Values - How We Serve Our Patients – Shirley Woodfield – PSW, Clinical Neurosciences
- Living Our Core Values - How We Work Together – Sal Treesh – Technician in Dialysis Program
- Leadership – Heidi Braaksma - Coordinator, Ambulatory Mental Health
- Innovation (2 recipients of award) – Dr. James Howard and Dr. Brent Lanting – Orthopedic Surgeons
- Physician Leadership – Dr. Victoria Siu – Director of Medical Genetics
Date: Friday, December 9, 2016
Location: LHSC’s University Hospital
Auditorium A (3rd floor)
339 Windermere Rd.
Time: Ceremony to begin at 3:00 p.m.
Members of the media are invited to speak with Murray Glendining and this year’s recipients following the ceremony which is expected to last approximately one hour. A photo opportunity with this group will also be available.
To RSVP or for more information
Corporate Communications and Public Relations
519-685-8500, ext. 74772 Pager 14772