We have blank journals available for you personal use. They are for your optional and private use. You may use the journal for a number of different reasons including:
- To record the name of people you meet
- To write down information that you receive
- To jot down questions as they pop into your head
- To record your feelings and emotions
- To keep track of the patient's day-to-day progress. A record of the critical care journey may be helpful to you when the critical care experience is over. It can also help patient survivors of critical care to fill in gaps in their memory.
Please ask the Unit Clerk if you would like a journal.
Reviewed: November 1, 2018