MEDIA ADVISORY/Photo Opportunity
For Immediate Release:
December 13, 2018
LONDON, Ontario – The annual President’s Award Program at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC) proudly recognizes and celebrates the remarkable staff, physicians and volunteers who dedicate themselves every day to improving the lives of our patients, our hospital, and our community.
Who: Dr. Paul Woods, President and CEO, LHSC; and the five 2018 President’s Award recipients for:
- Living Our Core Values - How We Serve Our Patients – Social Work Team - Women's Care & NICU
- Living Our Core Values - How We Work Together – Lori O’Brien – Nursing Professional Practice Consultant
- Leadership – Suzanne Schwab – Manager, Medical Device Reprocessing
- Innovation – Patient Oriented Discharge Summary (PODS) Team (Phase 1) - UH Acute Medicine
- Physician Leadership – Dr. Kylea Potvin, Medical Oncologist
Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
Location: LHSC’s University Hospital
Auditorium A, Level 3
339 Windermere Road
Time: Ceremony to begin at 3:00 p.m.
Members of the media are invited to speak with Dr. Paul Woods and this year’s recipients following the ceremony which is expected to last approximately one hour. A photo opportunity with this group will also be available.
To RSVP or for more information contact:
Corporate Communications and Public Relations
519-685-8500, ext. 77127, Pager 17040
Call LHSC Switchboard at 519-685-8500 and ask to page the communicator on-call.
Visit the LHSC Media web site at www.lhsc.on.ca/media
Like us on Facebook at London Health Sciences Centre (LHSC), follow us on Twitter @LHSCCanada and watch us on YouTube at LHSCCanada.