The Cardiac Care Program provides exemplary care for cardiac patients requiring cardiac diagnosis and treatment including heart surgery, state of the art cardiac interventions in the cardiac cath lab and arrhythmia areas delivered in a cohesive, cooperative and integrated manner.
Cardiac Care Resources
- 116 Inpatient and CCU beds
- 4 Cardiac Cath Labs [University Hospital (UH) and Victoria Hospital (VU)]
- 2 Arrhythmia Labs (UH)
- Non-Invasive Diagnostic Services (UH and VH)
- Cardiology Clinics (UH and VH)
- Cardiac Surgery Clinics (UH)
- Paediatric Cardiology (VH)
- Clinical Educators
- Advanced Practice Nurses
- Registered Nurses
- Unit Clerks
- Allied Health Professionals (Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Social Workers, RD, SLP, Pharmacists, and CCAC)
Working With Us
The Cardiac Care Program offers employment opportunities for a wide range of healthcare professionals. Opportunities exist within nursing, allied healthcare roles including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, respiratory therapy, social work, clinical nutrition, and spiritual care, as well as skilled trades. The Cardiac Care Program also offers various levels and types of administrative and clerical roles.
For more information on working in the Cardiac Care Program, please browse through the links provided below. We would love to have you join our team!
Visit the Nursing website
- Cardiac Care - 5th floor, Victoria Hospital
- Cardiac Care - 5th floor, University Hospital
- Cardiac Care - 6th floor, University Hospital
The Cardiac Care Program actively participates in the many job fares that take place in several Ontario locations throughout the year. If you would like to further explore the various opportunities available for you within the Cardiac Care Program and how you can contribute to our accomplished team, please visit us at one of our upcoming Job Fairs. We hope to see you there!