Information for patients and families:
- Clinic Appointments
- Self-Monitoring For COVID-19 & What if I Develop COVID-19 Symptoms During My Pregnancy?
- Birth Planning During COVID-19
- What to Expect For Labour & Birth
- How Will the Hospital Maintain Safety For Me and My Baby?
- What if I Develop COVID-19 While Pregnant Or In Hospital?
- Will I be Sent Home Earlier From Hospital Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak?
- Managing at Home Following your Birth during the COVID-19 Outbreak - Handout
- COVID Vaccination while Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- COVID Testing
COVID Testing for Inductions and C-sections – Instructions for scheduling
**Please remember to scroll to the bottom of each page as you are working through this process
- LHSC Visitation Policy During COVID-19
Partners or support persons will be permitted entry to the Operating room, to be present for birth, unless general anesthetic is required. Most scheduled c-section patients will have a spinal anesthetic, meaning your partner/support person will be able to accompany you. Personal protective equipment, including a gown and mask, will be provided for safety.