The first combined kidney and pancreas transplant was performed at LHSC in 2004 and the pancreas-alone transplant program started in 2016. Over 120 patients have been transplanted to date.
Information and Resources:
- Visit the Kidney-Pancreas/Pancreas Alone Transplantation web page for more information.
- View the Patient Handbook web page for more information.
- Visit the Medication Information web page for more information.
- Join our Transplant Pharmacist for an online/virtual medication class. The class offers a refresher of your medications and a chance to have your questions answered. Classes are held every Wednesday at 2:00 PM. If you are interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you with a link to the next class.
- Visit the Post-Transplant Information web page and watch videos about life after transplant, and infection and rejection.
- Visit the Covid Information web page for more information.
- Visit the Vaccination Information web page for more information
- Visit the Physiotherapy web page for more information.