London Health Sciences Centre is prioritizing all care to the support and management of patients who may need hospital care for COVID-19.This means that all non-urgent clinics and non-urgent appointments are suspended until further notice. This allows prioritization of care for urgent cases, and to help control the spread of the virus and infection. The Urodynamics Clinic is cancelled until further notice. Urgent Gynecology, Urgent Gynecology Oncology and Obstetrics appointments are still running. There is a strict 1 visitor per visit policy and no visitors under the age of 18 are permitted at this time.
Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at London Health Sciences Centre. London Health Sciences Centre is a leader in women's health care offering a full range of services relating to a woman's life cycle including Obstetrics, Gynecology, Gynecology Oncology and Urodynamics.
Our team includes Obstetricians/Gynecologists, Gynecologist Oncologist, nurses, clinical nurse specialists, social workers, dietitians, secretaries, clinic assistants, registration clerks, urogynecologist, maternal fetal medicine physicians and volunteers who work together to provide our patients and their families with the best possible patient care.
The Outpatient clinic is open Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 p.m and is located in zone B, level 5 at Victoria Hospital. Please see “directions” for further information.
For more information:
- What to bring and expect at your clinic visit
- Maps & Directions to our clinic
- Obstetrical Clinic information sheet
- Obstetrical Ultrasound: What you need to know
- Weight Gain in Pregnancy
- Prenatal Health Education Programs and the online registration for classes available through the Middlesex-London Health Unit
- Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Information for Referring Physicians
- Motherisk: Treating the Mother - Protecting the Unborn
- "Having a Baby?" picture tour
- Maternal/Newborn Care: