How Do I Correct My Personal Health Information?

By law, London Health Sciences Centre must ensure that records are complete and up-to-date. You have a right to request a correction to your personal health information if it is incorrect.

For more information, please review the Corrections Request Brochure.

As outlined in the Corrections Request Brochure, the following form will need to be completed to start a correct request: Request to Correct/Amend Personal Health Information.

If you have any questions about the correction request process, please contact the Privacy Office.