Education is an important part of the work done by the Black Health team at LHSC. The following list of recommended educational resources has been compiled by the Black Health team to help you learn more about health issues faced by Black individuals, Ontario’s plan to address inequities and disparities within the healthcare system, and anti-racism training.
- A Black Health Plan for Ontario - Ontario Health
- Appendix D - Report on engagement with Black team members and leaders at Ontario Health
- Sickle Cell Disease - Health Quality Ontario (HQO)
- OHRC eLearning - Ontario Human Rights Commission
- Introduction to Anti-Black Racism eLearning Module - Toronto Academic Health Science Network (tahsn.ca)