Patient Wellness and Support
Our commitment to patients
- To provide care in a welcoming and safe environment.
- To provide care by an integrated multidisciplinary team, whose members respect the values, preferences, and expressed needs of patients and care partners.
- To develop an effective relationship between patients, care partners and health-care practitioners based on mutual respect, confidentiality and accountability.
- To provide quality care consistent with legislative and professional standards.
- To provide information outlining the patient's health condition, proposed treatment and procedures along with the risks and benefits, and any alternate courses of treatment in terms and language that can be understood.
- To inform patients of the health risks associated with the refusal of consent for proposed treatment.