Clinic appointments: What to bring
- Health Card
- List of medications you are taking
- Any instructions provided by the physician’s office (physician’s name, clinic name, room/floor number, what to bring/do in preparation for the visit)
- A friend/family member for support if you need help getting to and from the hospital
- Money or credit card for parking
- A list of questions: you may want to write them down to ensure they all get answered.
Please note that LHSC is fragrance-free. To prevent allergic reactions and respiratory distress for other patients, visitors and staff, please do not use or bring any scented products to your appointment, and ask your friends or family members to do the same.