The parking garage for visitors is north of University Hospital (west off of Perth Drive).
Entering the lot:
Take a ticket from gate and keep the ticket until you are ready to leave. Once you are ready to leave, pay ticket at the pay station or in the parking office. You will need to retain the validated ticket to raise the gate to exit the parking lot.
Method of Payment
- Credit Card - use a credit card or take a ticket to enter the lot
- Visa and Master Card accepted
- Debit - paid in the Parking Office located beside the elevator lobby
- Cash - follow the instructions written on the machines
- $4.00 for the first hour, $2.00 for each consecutive half hour, up to a maximum of $12.00 per day (with no in-and-out privileges)
- Parking Passes (with in-and-out privileges) are available for purchase. All passes are valid for one year from the date of purchase:
- Daily Parking Pass for $14.00 (has in-and-out privileges and valid for 24 hours from the time of purchase)
- 7 Day Parking Pass $45
- 14 Day Parking Pass $65
- 30 Day Parking Pass $75
- Five and 10 day parking passes are also available upon request
The parking office is located in the ground floor of the garage, and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Accessible spaces: Available throughout the public parking garages at Victoria and University Hospitals.