Victoria Hospital & Children's Hospital
Visitor lot locations
- Parking lots P1 and P2 – off of Commissioners Road across from Zones A, C and D
- Parking lot P3 – off of Commissioners Road, south of Zone E
- Parking lot P7 – off of Baseline Road, north of Zone E
- Parking lot P8 (garage) – off Baseline Road, Dagnone Drive, west of Zone B
For more information, visit Parking at LHSC.
Paying for your ticket
When entering the lot, take a ticket from the machine at the gate and keep it until you are ready to leave the hospital. You will need to retain the validated ticket to raise the gate to exit the parking lot.
Pay for your ticket at parking booths or the Parking Office at each hospital. Parking costs $4 for the first hour, $2 for each consecutive half hour, and up to a maximum of $12 (with no in-and-out privileges). See below for other parking pass options. Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, or with cash at parking booths or at the parking offices. Debit payments can also be made at the Parking Office.
Visitor lots P1, P2, P3 and P7 have a parking attendant at the parking booth where you can pay for your ticket as you are driving out of the lot. Payment is automated when the parking booths are not staffed. If you are parked in the P8 garage, you can pay for your ticket at automated pay stations located at the elevators on the second floor of the parking garage.
The Parking Office is located in room 105, garage P8 on the ground level beside the elevators, and is open Monday to Friday, 7:30 am - 8 pm (closed weekends and statutory holidays).
Passes (with in-and-out privileges) are available from the Parking Office at both hospitals. All passes are valid for use at both hospitals and are valid for one year from the time of purchase.
- Daily maximum of $14 (with in-and-out privileges and valid for 24 hours from the time of purchase)
- 7 day: $45
- 14 day: $65
- 30 day: $75
- 5 and 10 day passes are also available upon request
Accessible spaces: Available throughout the visitor lots and parking garages at Victoria and University Hospitals.
Victoria Hospital Parking Office 519-685-8500 ext. 53078